Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Papaya Milk Slushee

This is Day Two of my papaya milk slushee pictured above. I had one yesterday; saw that Ming's had it on their menu. I could not resist and had another today. At $3.50, it is a bit pricey, but it's oh-so-good!

I had taken 2 Imodium tabs just last Saturday, so needless to say, I have been a bit bloated, gassy, and constipated (TMI, sorry), but after having had this shake yesterday, I can say that it went "smooth sailing." Go figure. Whenever the kids are a bit constipated, my mom gives them fresh papaya and it always works like magic. Now, papaya's done its trick for me!

Papaya is known for its health benefits. I'm sure the fresher the foods are, the more the health benefits. Read about all of it here: Papaya Health Benefits. And this was just a quick Google search!

I have to find a way to make this shake because I probably won't be able to afford $3.50 a pop.... but just the process of taking out the blender is such a task that the cost of this may just be well worth it! Plus, the time to think about proportions and what-nots... then, factor in getting good papayas... Excuses, excuses!

So, remember, if you're feeling bloated and constipated, have some papaya or papaya shake for that matter!

No comments: