Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jolly Breakfasts

Jollibee has always been known for it's crispy fried chicken and just recently they have come out with their breakfast selections. Breakfast is, undoubtedly, my favorite meal of the day and breakfast has been somewhat of a popular "new" item in many places these days, so I had to try Jollibee's offerings:
Jollibee Longganisa
I had this above for lunch actually and it was satisfying. It tasted very "fast food" though. The longganisa was cooked through (which is actually good), but the eggs were scrambled and I'm not sure if they used egg beaters or not.

Jollibee Crispy Bangus
This bangus I had for breakfast. The bangus is not crispy at all. (Take note: I did NOT have both on the same day.) It seems like it sat in the styrofoam container under the heat lamp for a while. Needless to say, like the longganisa above, it was satisfying.

These days, if food does not give me stomach trouble, then it passes my test. Lately, some foods have not agreed with me and I have gotten into some gastric trouble. Both of these Jollibee items satisfied my hunger and the price for each was around $5, so not bad at all!

No comments: