Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Breakfast Sandwiches Save My Mornings


It's mornings like today's when en route to work, I make a pit stop at the corner Lee's Deli for a breakfast sandwich. I prefer Lee's breakfast sandwiches because they are made fresh, home-made like, in front of your eyes, and yes, the cheese melts as the sandwich is assembled together. Lee's breakfast sandwich pictured here consists of sausage, scrambled egg, cheddar cheese, all between an English muffin. Yum!! For $3.50, these hot sandies with a bottle of juice makes my not-so-perfect mornings oh-so-much better.
Other days when budget is tighter and time is of the essence, I swing by my other reliable breakfast sandwich source: McDonald's! McDonald's sausage muffin with egg tastes like fast-food, but it's cheap ($1.25) and can be eaten on the go (read: while driving).
With a full stomach and hopefully not so much cheese drippings on my top, I'm ready for whatever work throws my way!

No comments: